Since 2016, Kirsten Flaherty has been organizing fundraising exhibitions which have featured over 300 artists and collectively raised over $17,000 to date for various non-profit organizations. These exhibitions include:
- Building Power: Benefit Exhibition for VOCAL-NY and the Young Center for Immigrant Children's Rights, Planthouse Gallery, New York, NY 2019
- Support NY: A Benefit Exhibition for City Harvest and VOCAL-NY, East Village Social, New York, NY, 2018
- In Defense of Life: A Benefit Exhibition for the NRDC & Sean Casey Animal Rescue, EFA Blackburn 20/20, New York, NY, 2017
- No Borders: An Exhibition to Support the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) & International Refugee Assistance Project (IRAP), Ground Floor Gallery, Brooklyn, NY, 2017
- Standing Rock Benefit Exhibition, Rogue Space, New York, NY, 2016
© Kirsten Flaherty, 2018. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.